Thursday, April 17, 2008

Reality shows

I am a reality tv addict. And it has been a great week.

#1 confession- we watched Rock of Love II with Bret Michaels. I loved Ambre from the beginning and was so glad he chose her. Can't wait to see the reunion show Sunday night.

#2 show- The Bachelor. This is the smartest (and cutest) bachelor ever. He has gotten rid of all of the psycho girls and is down to 4 normal, sweet girls. I am rooting for Amanda.




#3 show- Dancing with the Stars. My girls love watching this show with me. I am hoping Shannon and Derek win or Kristi and Mark. Priscilla got kicked off this week. She was good for 62 years old, but not my favorite.

#4 show- American Idol- It was Kristy Lee's time. I love Brooke, so I was scared she was going home. I was really sad last week when Michael Johns got kicked off. He was in my top 3. David Cook is my favorite.

But my favorite reality show of the season- The Biggest Loser. Ali won! Way to go girl! She went from 234 pounds to 122. She totally rocks! And I was glad Bernie got the 2nd prize. He was so funny. I just hope they all keep it up. For those of you that watch the show- Paul didn't come. I think it's because he either 1. didn't lose any more weight or 2. actually gained weight. I never liked him anyway. Glad Kelly moved on to someone else.

I can't wait for Survivor tonight to see who goes home. I love Ozzy and Amanda. I hope they stick around to the end!

I'm going to be bored when summer gets here. Anyone have any good suggestions for summertime tv? Not Big Brother. That is one reality tv show I can't stand.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Oohhh . . . I watched Rock of Love, good warped times;) Dancing with the Stars I am all for Kristi, I love her and am ready for a girl to win.

This summer you can get into drama shows. My choices are Gossip Girls(CW), Army Wives(LifeTime) and One Tree Hill(CW). Very addictive!

Pam said...

I'm totally in shock. That's a lot of reality TV! I can't say too much, though, because I am a TV junkie in general (although lately I've been reading more than watching). My only reality show is Dancing With the Stars. I am completely addicted! I want Kristi and Mark to win, or maybe Jason & Edyta.

Emily said...

Hey - glad you came to visit my little blog. I found yours a couple of months ago from Rusty's too...and have enjoyed reading!

I am an American Idol fan too - rooting for Brooke or David A. But the best show is "Don't Forget the Lyrics" with Wayne Brady.

Mel said...

Hahahaha - that is a lot of TV - but I think I have told you that before. I am sad Biggest Loser is over, can't wait for the next season. That was the first time ever that I watched a whole season of something.

Unknown said...

Fellow Reality TV junkie here too. My biggest fixes were Biggest Loser (hoping for some motivation!) and American Idol (I used to have a voice). I have also been known to watch Beauty and the Geek (I know, I know... now you feel sorry for me). I've got to rush home and watch Tues. American Idol before tonight's elimination! Go David A!

Jenny said...

OK, I can now admit that Jeff and I watched Rock of Love. It was so funny and warped (as the other Jenny said). Glad Amber won too. I didn't know anyone else was even watching that. No other TV shows for us .... don't have time for it. Now it's NBA which just doesn't have the drama that Rock of Love did! ha