Thursday, August 30, 2007














Becca started her little 2 year old school this week. Doesn't she look cute in her backpack? She only needs a backpack because 1. big sister has one and 2. she has to have extra clothes for any accidents that may happen. And that is VERY likely to happen. In fact, I had just told someone a few days ago that I can actually say, Becca is potty trained. She had been doing great. No accidents for weeks. She still wears a pull-up at nap time and bed time, but other than that, she has done great! Until yesterday... I had to work at church in the assistance office. Becca gets to come with me, which is usually not too bad. Until she looks at you and says, "Mommy I just peepeed all over the floor." Boy did she! I could not believe it! We still had people coming in for assistance and Becca strips down to nothing but her shirt. She stands behind the desk just waiting for me to help her. I was running between her and out to give someone an application for food assistance and the bathroom to get as many paper towels as possible. I was exhausted by the end of it all. I did get it all cleaned up for any of you who may go into those offices. So don't worry! :)

1 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

Your girls are growing up so fast! They look just like you and Russ.

That is a funny story. I so remember those days! And, wasn't that e-bay auction hilarious?