Thursday, August 16, 2007




So I've had a headache all day. I think it's from the last two nights of getting up with the girls. Plus, I've been getting up earlier than normal to watch Jenna and Lindsey. But it's good training for next week when school starts and I've got to be out the door at 7:45 every day with both girls. The girls have all had so much fun together. It has been a nice break for me. We ventured out and went to the splash pad this morning. We had a picnic lunch at the park too. After all of this, we went to Braum's and the girls all agreed on a gallon of cookie dough ice cream. Not that I needed any. But it did sound good.


Tomorrow is Friday! Yeah! I love it when the weekend comes. Mainly so the girls can play with Russ. Becca especially is always asking for him during the week, so she gets really excited when Daddy is around to play with.




Anyway, better get to cleaning! It's never ending here. I came into the study about 20 minutes ago and the living room was clean. Then just before I got on here to type, I got a drink of water and the living room looks like a tornado came through it! Puzzle pieces everywhere! Dress up clothes all over the place! Ugh! I need a maid, and a chef, and a personal trainer. Got to go, I need to go get a lottery ticket.




5 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome Michelle!! I am glad you did finally cave. I have had a great time with my blog and I am excited to have a new blog buddy!

Pam said...

Sweet... we're multiplying! Glad to see you in the blogging world. It's a nice way to catch up without having to send a bunch of email!

Jen said...

so cool Michelle! You did great for your 'first time'. I may join in on the blogging madness, but right now my life is so boring - I don't know what I'd write about. A teenagers room that stinks so bad that you have to buy a plug in refill every 2 weeks???......

not so zen momma said...

Hi Michelle! Your former OU daughter is a blogger too! I can't believe Maddie is starting kindergarten. Derek and I have a new little one, Van. He is four months.

Mom said...

Hi Michelle! Your blog is really nice. It will be fun being able to see instant pictures of the girls.