Friday, July 25, 2008

She's here!



Yep, I said "she". We have a third baby girl. Rylan Nicole is doing well and is healthy. That's all that really matters, right? Russ is doing well too. We BOTH were in shock when the dr. told us it was a girl. It really took us a while to realize that we now have THREE girls! But it is God's plan for some reason. It is exciting for me to think about my girls having each other. I always wanted a sister, so for me to have three girls is pretty neat.

Maddie was in as much shock as we were. She was totally convinced it was a boy. When we told her we were naming the baby Rylan, she got mad at us, because that was going to be our boy's name (Ryland). So Maddie refused to call her Rylan. She started calling her Megan. After much convincing, Maddie finally started calling her Rylan. She's gotten used to it now.

Becca was so excited. She's one of the very few that has said from the beginning that we were having a girl. I think every time Becca looks at her, she says, "Awww". It's pretty cute.

So we all are doing well. Thanks to all of you for your prayers throughout this pregnancy. She is here and she is beautiful and healthy.


11 comments:

Erin said...

Michelle, Congrats to you and the family. Megan, (oops!) I mean Rylan, is as cute as can be!!!!!!!!

Pam said...

Unbelievable! I'm never wrong about these things (first time for everything, right!) ;)

She is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person. Congrats!

Jenny said...

YEAH! We finally can meet her and she has a name! That was the longest nine months of MY life;) Congrats! She is way beautiful . . . the future Mrs. Abram Lusty-ha!

Emily said...

Congratulations!
God knows ya'll are experts at girls! She's a cutie!

My Life My Family My Love said...

She is sweet. Congratulations
Kimanda

Jessi said...

I can't believe it!!! But yea for girls!!! After having Payten, I wouldn't mind having all girls either. They're soooo much fun! OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER NAME!!! How beautiful she is! Congrats!!!

not so zen momma said...

Congratulations. Pam IS rarely wrong...

I love, love, love the name. In fact, if Van was a girl Rylan was one of the front runners. I hope I can meet her soon.

Odra said...

Congrats sweet family. Russ now has the awesome task of taking care of four precious women! Believe me, he will love every minute of it.
I loved seeing the girls with Rylan. They are precious.

Ryan, Jen, & Rowan said...

Perfect! Great name, wonderful family and wow the looks!!

I am so happy for you guys! CONGRATS!

Jeana said...

Congratulations!! She's very pretty! I bet the girls are so excited!!!
Congrats again, I know I just met you but I kinda thought you were having a boy too, but 3 girls HOW FUN and so sweet!!!!
CONGRATS!!! :-)

Jenny said...

CONGRATS!! The pics are wonderful. Give Rylan a kiss from me. I am shocked, Pam's not usually wrong....

Love the name and she is beautiful! Three girls....I wouldn't have a clue what to do! LOL

Take care and hugs to all of you!