Sunday, July 6, 2008

mostly pictures

I had some pictures I wanted to share, so that's this post, mainly pictures.

Slip 'n slide fun. Becca always has to get a big running start. Then she falls to her knees and scoots down to the end. Maddie's gotten pretty good at making it to the end.

This is for my mom so she can see how huge I am.

Thursday night was spent at a work 4th of July party. They had a climbing rock wall, a big moon bounce and this HUGE slide. Becca's first time down didn't go so well. She ended up flipping over and over again to the end.

Russ and the girls laying down to watch the fireworks.

Here's the baby and it's arm at 35 1/2 weeks. My fluid is at 27. Still really high, but at least it hasn't gotten any higher.

1 comments:

Mel said...

Great Pic's - I love pictures !!