Monday, July 14, 2008

So much to do...

Do you ever feel like you have so much to do and so little time to do it in? That's where I am now. I have a list about a page long of things to get done before the baby is born. I've gotten most of the "big" projects out of the way, so now it's just the little stuff.

But I've got to get through this week first. Tomorrow I have to finish working on stuff for VBS. Then VBS is Wed- Fri, with a Dr. appt. in there too. I'm helping with a baby shower on Saturday, and going to another baby shower on Sunday. We have friends that are moving, so Russ wants to plan to go out with them on Saturday night. Russ has softball Mon. and Tues of this week and next. I'll be cleaning the house on Wed. because my parents will be here on Thursday, then off to the hospital next Friday. It will be here so soon! I have GOT to get a pedicure somewhere in there! It is a requirement that you have pretty feet and toenails when you have a baby. :)

So wish me luck on getting my list done. It just seems like once I get about half way through the list, I think of other stuff to do, so I add it to the list and it just never gets done. Plus, when you can't bend over very well, it sure does make cleaning take longer!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

[[hugs]]

Jenny said...

WOW! I just read your blog for the first time in a while. HOW do you get all that done that late in pregnancy with 2 older children???????????? WOW! WOW! WOW! I can't wait to hear about your new arrival. I'll be checking in, so post photos quickly, OK? Been thinking about you and praying for you. Glad things are going well. Love and hugs, Jenny