Friday, June 20, 2008

No change

Amniotic fluid is still at 26. It didn't go up, so that's good. The baby looks great. The ultrasound tech switched it to 4D again. That is just unbelievable to me. This baby looks just like Becca. Russ said, "It looks like Becca, just more manly." He's hoping anyway.

My Dr. said everything looks great and it looks like I'll go full term. So that's good news for the baby. She told me that when it is born, she has to take a lot of time to suction out it's nose, and mouth. So if I don't hear it cry right away, to not worry. There's just a lot more fluid to deal with. So at least I'm a little prepared for that.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I know all will be fine. It's all in God's hands, so you know it has to be good.

Just 5 weeks and 3 days to go!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Glad to hear that the baby is doing well. I am so excited to meet the little one. I see you have the countdown....I so rememeber those days. heehe

Jenny said...

Oh, you are getting so close! I am very excited for you and can't wait to find out what he is;)

Jenny said...

wow! I hadn't read your blog in a long, long time. I'll add you to my prayers. Gest diabetes can be a bit scary, just like high blood pressure (had that with Gunner) Keep up the positive attitude that it is in God's hands. I love the ultrasound pics.
By the way, I've been thinking of R boy names - not great ones, but hey, you asked a while back on your blog! Regis, Rambo, Reginald, Rankin, Rumplestiltskin, ha ha ha It's almost 2 am, and I'm crazy!