Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby pictures in 4d!!

Looks like Becca to me....


This one looks like it's getting angry!

My amniotic fluid level is up to 28. My dr. says this baby just has it's own swimming pool in there. Lots of fluid. But she doesn't seem too worried. So I guess that's good.
I'm just past 34 weeks. So we're getting close! If I can just make it 3 more weeks, that would be fantastic. My dr. says I will because I'm not measuring big. I'm right on track. So we'll know more in the coming weeks.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love the pics! Too cute! I love that chubby little face. Looks like Becca to me too!

Pam said...

I am completely weirded out. It is so awesome that they can take pictures like that of the baby inside of you!!! I totally think you're having a boy.

Amy S. Grant said...

I can't believe those pics! Back in the day of my babies all I could pick out was the big head.

It was so good seeing you! Thanks for having your shower on the day I could be there. :)

not so zen momma said...

Awww... sweet baby. I agree with Pam, I'm feeling a boy!

Jenny said...

Great pics! I'll be checking in to see how you're doing.....Pam told me boy too. She seems to be right!

What about Ross for a name? Sorry, I'm still stuck on thinking of boy names for you. I had such a hard time with them myself!

Hugs,