Thursday, March 27, 2008

My music

I've added a playlist of music to my blog. I picked out some of my favorite songs to put on it. That is hard for me, because I love music and so many different types of music. But these are a few songs that I could listen to over and over again.

I hope it works. And I hope you like my music. You can click on any of the songs to hear them.

Oh, and it drives me crazy when people use the incorrect spelling of your or you're. On James Blunt's song "You're Beautiful", they spelled it wrong. I just wanted to be sure you all didn't think it was me! :)

5 comments:

Mel said...

It works !!! That is awesome.

Jessi said...

I've been trying to figure out how to add my playlist to my blog forever! How did you do it? Oh, and "you're" not the only one! :)

Michelle said...

I just went to playlist.com and created an account. It doesn't cost anything. And then I searched for songs that I liked and added them to my playlist. Then at the end it asks if you want to put it on facebook or myspace or on another social network. I picked the other and it gave me a code. Then I added a page element and pasted the code in there. It was very simple. Call me if you have any questions!

Jessi said...

Haha! You shouldn't told me because I will tell everyone! :) Just kidding! When I was in the 5th grade I sang a medley from Phantom at the State Chior Concert. I've loved Opera music every since! How to get your music to change: Go to playlist again where you got your code. Before you get your code it will ask you what color you want it to be and if you want your music to automatically start and if you want a 'random shuffle'. Just got back to that, change it and save it. You don't have to enter the code again or anything! Hope you're having a great day! I'm taking pay to the doc. I think she has an ear infection and I want to get her in before the weekend! Love you!

Jessi said...

Hey, I just went to your page and it already does shuffle! Haha!