Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Ultrasound

I just wanted to share a couple of good ultrasound picture with you all. I am now 18 weeks along and things are going well. I'm slowly starting to come out of the slump. I am not nauseous all of the time. So that's good. I was sick to 20 weeks with Maddie and 21 weeks with Becca. So I can handle this for another few weeks.


We decided not to find out the sex of the baby. Russ told our ultrasound girl that he is not mentally prepared for it to be a girl at this point. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Not finding out with Maddie was really hard- first baby and all. But I know this baby will be here soon enough. There are so few surprises in life. And this will be a good one.

So I thought I would share two of the five pictures she printed for us. The other three aren't as clear. They are a picture of the legs, a big yawn (from the front- it kind of looks like a scary movie picture) and another one of it playing with it's nose.

All in all, it was fun to see it moving around. I just started feeling it move this past week. I'm anxious for the girls to be able to feel it. Even though I know that will be here quickly, August still seems like a long ways a way!

This is a good picture of it's lips and nose.
It kept reaching up and scratching it's nose. Poor thing all ready has allergies like it's mommy and big sister Maddie. :)



7 comments:

Mel said...

Oh, I love ultrasound pic.'s - They are so amazing, seeing that little miracle for the first time.

Jenny said...

Sweet pictures. August IS a long time away when you don't know what you are having! Don't do that to yourself, let's find out;)

Jenny said...

Glad you're waiting for the surprise! Don't pay attn to that Jenny L - she tried to get me to find out too! It's definitely worth the wait and the labor! ha Glad you're on the upward swing of feeling better. The pics are great - I think that's one of the most awesome times during pregnancy to see that baby moving and seeing how much they've grown in such a short time. Congratulations again! HUGS

Jessi said...

So Happy for you! I'm with Jenny L, let's find out! I don't want to wait. (Not that it's my decision) :)

Ryan, Jen, & Rowan said...

Thanks for sharing! Too sweet! I say "WAIT!"

Pam said...

No waiting!!! I can tell you what you are having right now... and as you know... I'm always right.

It's a... *SUSPENSE*... Girl. Sorry, Russ.

Unknown said...

I always said I would want it to be a surprise... stick to your guns!! BTW I still want to see your blog about the weekend. Sure would have been nice to have pics!!