Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Festival

What a busy weekend we had. Friday night was Scrapbook for the Cure. There were 20 people there and we raised $180 for the Susan G. Komen foundation. Awesome! I, of course, got basically nothing done in my albums. I think maybe 4 pages. I spend too much time walking around, looking at other people's albums and talking. I can't wait for my scrapbook retreat! It's in just two weeks and I KNOW I'll get stuff done there!

Saturday was spent going to birthday parties and doing yard work. We were so busy, we didn't eat dinner until 8:00 that night. And as soon as the girls were in bed, I fell asleep on the couch.
Last night was the fall festival at church. It was a madhouse. So many people, so little space. I think we should spread out into the foyer for some of the games. It was crazy!

But Maddie won first place for her age group. She was the cutest bathtub I had ever seen. It was definitely one of the most original costumes there. And I honestly did not have much to do with it. Maddie had seen it online LAST fall and hadn't forgotten it. So she came up with the idea and what all to use as props. I just cut the hole in the tub and blew up balloons.



Becca was an absolutely adorable Little Bo Peep. Her costume was great, because the whole thing was free. We borrowed the costume from Amanda, the sheep from Trina and the staff from the church (Christmas program prop). We had a lot of fun! Can't wait for Wed. night!




Carla and baby Jaxon

Becca and her friend Ruthie
Jeff and Super-Jasper! I had a bunch of other cute pictures, but I have been having problems with blogger all morning. So I'll try posting them later.







5 comments:

Jessi said...

How cute are your girls!!! Oh my goodness, they both looked adorable!!!

Pam said...

I loved Maddie's costume! They both looked cute, of course...

Jenny said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! I've loved seeing all the pics from the festival on everyone's blogs. Sounds like everyone had fun.

Ryan, Jen, & Rowan said...

So cute. I think I want to be that next year if I only I can find a "tub" big enough!!!

Amy S. Grant said...

I love those costumes! So original.

...and you should really try Wordpress. I hated blogger.