Thursday, September 25, 2008

ugh

I can't take it anymore. I have to say it. It's my blog and it's here for me to vent, right? So here goes...

Obama is an idiot.

There, I've said it. It's out in the open.

I was flipping channels last night and came across Pastor Rick Warren talking to Obama and McCain (separately). He would ask Obama a question, then we would see his response. Then it would show him asking McCain the same question and his response.

When I flipped to it, they were talking about abortion. When asked how he felt about abortion, Obama danced around the question, stuttered like an idiot, then he actually said he couldn't make that decision because it is above his pay grade. What? How much does he have to get paid in order to answer it?

I don't know how much you all have seen of Obama on tv, but I have been watching a lot. If he doesn't have a script in front of him, he doesn't have a CLUE what to say. Sure, when someone else writes his words, he sounds fantastic. On his own, not so good.

He was asked when life begins. He said it depends on if you are looking at it from a faith-based perspective or a scientific perspective. Jeez, just answer the question. He said he was pro-choice, but not pro-abortion. Huh? Oh, and if he says, "uh" one more time, I'm going to scream.

McCain was great on his answers. He said life begins at conception. End of debate. He said marriage should be between one man and one woman. End of topic. There's no dancing around and stuttering until he can think of something intelligent sounding to say. He answers the questions, and from a Christian point of view.

Click here to see the video from youtube. Go to youtube and look up Obama and Rick Warren. You can see how his answers don't always line up with the Christian view point. (Partial-birth abortion for example.)

I think it's very important that we all watch the debate tomorrow night. Please don't get busy and let it pass, I believe you will see McCain kick Obama's...butt.

I'm Michelle and I approve this message.

1 comments:

Mel said...

Great blog Michelle!!! "Uh, I really, uh, umm, liked it." hehehe