Friday, September 19, 2008

Milestones

Rylan is 8 weeks old now and finally slept 8 hours straight last night!! Yeah sleep! She went from 10pm to 6am. I just hope this wasn't a fluke.



She also started really smiling last week. I finally got it on camera, so I thought I'd share.



Also, my brothers came down last weekend for a visit. (They are still single- anyone out there know of any girls for them?)


Oh and to my lovely friends, Jessi and Mel...

I don't like drop-ins, so I'll have to clean my house before I will let you "peek". :)

1 comments:

Mel said...

hahaha - I don't love drop-in's either, but I did it. Remember, your real friends don't care what your house looks like - hehehe -
Rylan looks so big already. I hope she starts sleeping 8 hrs. a night for you. And of course I would come clean your house for you!! But I am sure it is spotless so it doesnt need cleaning.