Friday, September 12, 2008

Bless You

We have taught our girls to say Bless You after someone sneezes. We say it a lot at our house because Maddie has had allergies since she was born. She sneezes every morning. There for a while, I would fix her breakfast and put a tissue beside her cereal bowl, because I knew she was going to sneeze. Becca is lucky enough to not have allergies. She rarely sneezes. Yesterday, she started sneezing and probably sneezed 5 or 6 times in a 30 minute period. She looks up at me and says, "I have the bless you's". Now how cute is that?

2 comments:

Mel said...

Awww that is cute !!!

Jessi said...

How sweet! My family has a story like that. When my younger brother was about three years old he sneezed right in my mom's face. He then said, "I blessed all over you!" HAHA!