Friday, September 26, 2008

2 months

Rylan turned two months on Wednesday. Boy does time fly by. She is such a good baby. I know I've said that a million times, but she really is. She is just so sweet natured. And I love that she is smiling so much now. It is so cute. She has a bit of a dimple on her right cheek that I just love.


Here's her stats at 2 months old: 13 pounds 8 ounces (95%), 24 inches (95%) and I don't remember her head circumference, but it was in the 75% range. Yep, she's our big girl. Maddie was always 95% for height and 50% for weight (long and skinny). Becca was always 50% height and 95% weight (short and chunky). Rylan is our long, chunky girl. Funny how they're all different. It will be interesting to see how they are as they get older.
She was completely asleep here, but it looks like she was winking at me. ;)

1 comments:

Mel said...

Those pic.'s are sooo sweet, she is sooo cute!! 2 months already, I can't believe it.