Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nostalgia

I am publicly confessing...

I watched 90210 last night and liked it. I LOVED the old one, so I thought maybe this one would be good too. It wasn't bad.

I also caught New Kids on the Block on the View yesterday. I was a HUGE NKOTB fan when I was about 15. I had t-shirts and posters. I even went to their concert. (pictures below)
Can you believe "Hangin' Tough" came out 20 years ago? Boy that makes me feel old!


Joe (with his beautiful blue eyes) was my favorite New Kid. I cheered like crazy for him when he was on Dancing with the Stars.


Well, they have a new cd out called The Block. And no, it's not a greatest hits cd, it's all new songs. I listened to 30 second bits on itunes yesterday. They sound great! I know, as my brother Eric said, "You are a dork". I guess so, but I still want their cd!

They are all grown up! And I would add- much cuter than when they were teens. Aren't we all though?? :)
I was 13. Total dork.
New Kids then and now.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVED NKOTB, I remember going to their concert and thikning it was the greatest moment of my young life.

I started out a Donnie fan, but then he (gasp) got an earring and that was too bad boy for me. So I moved on to Joey...but also had a Jordan doll. Sigh...memories.

I wish I had concert pictures! And, BTW, that is an awesome picture of you! ;)

Jenny said...

I also watched 90210 last night and I thought it was pretty good. It might be a keeper! Nice picture of you at 13, I think I had the same haircut. Oh the joys of having naturally curly hair!