Friday, November 16, 2007

Update

So I have been going between 161-164. Back and forth I do this dance. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat or how much I exercise. I don't know what is going on. But I had to buy another pair of jeans because I was so tired of wearing the same two all of the time. But I bought jeans with NO stretch. So if they start to get tight, I'll know to run more.

I obviously haven't been working out like I should be. But we've had a lot happen since fall break.

Becca fell and hurt her head. Maddie had pneumonia. She was home from school for a week. Becca had an ear infection. Becca ran a fever and then had a sinus infection.








I watched my friend, Cindy's baby, Evan. I had to go to the Pumpkin Patch for a field trip with Maddie's class. This was one of the days I was watching Evan. Do I really want 3 kids? A LOT of work!



I had a dentist appt., a few meetings and was running the girls to the doctor for all kinds of things. I ran a fever and was worn out from everything. I had a sinus thing. It started in my head (major headache) and worked it's way down to my chest (lots of coughing). I even lost my voice for two days. These two days just happened to be two days of my scrapbook retreat. Which was awesome by the way! I got sooo much done! I can't wait to go back in June! Oh, and then Becca fell on her face at school. She bruised her gums and the inside of her top lip. It was so swollen. I didn't know your gums could swell like that! She might end up losing one of her teeth, but it's a wait and see game with that.



So needless to say, through all of this, I haven't been to the Y but maybe twice. Yesterday was one of those days. But I ran a mile and walked a mile and a half. I thought that wasn't too bad for not doing much of anything for nearly a month! And here I sit today, because I have too much stuff to do to "waste my time" working out! I'll get back to it next week. Roll At least Monday and Tuesday since IT IS Thanksgiving and all. Turkey

1 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

Sending you some hugs! It does get a little easier the older they get. Physically, anyway. Less falling down/sickness/doctor appointments.

But we won't even talk about emotions as girls move toward adolescence!

I hope you have a much less eventful Thanksgiving!