Friday, November 30, 2007

Neat Links

Notice under my list of friend's blogs, I have a new section called Neat Links. These are some of the websites I use a lot for different types of information. Some are really cool.

Movie Database is one of my favorites. It has solved a lot of arguments between Russ and I. If you ever need to know the name of a movie, or who was in that movie, then go here. We use it a lot to see what year a movie was made, or how old a certain actor is.

Rotten Tomatoes rates movies. So before we go rent a movie, we check it out on Rotten Tomatoes. It gives a score like 85% Fresh. Or 27% rotten. So far, they have been right on with our taste in movies.

Woot is just funny. They sell something everyday. It can be anything from really nice stereo speakers to a bag of crap. Not literally- just a bunch of junk for $.01. It is fun to read their description of stuff. I bought cool headphones on 2 for Tuesday.

Creative Memories. Well, the name says it all.

K-Love. I listen to them a lot. I love looking up artists and their songs. I also look to see who is coming in concert.

My Coke Rewards. Russ drinks a lot of Diet Coke. So we started saving the lids and the boxes. I opened an account and go and type in the code on the lids. I am now up to 700-something points. You can get all kinds of stuff with your points. I'm shooting for 8,000 points so I can get a trip.

The Scrappin' Pad is where my friends and I go for a scrapbooking weekend retreat. It is awesome!

Web MD. Russ calls me a hypochondriac. So I can go look up my "symptoms" and see what new disease I have. :)

Soap Opera Fan. Ok, so I watch Days of Our Lives. I have since I was 8. I blame that on Mama Pat. I even scheduled my classes around it my freshman year of college. So I go to this website to get a sneak peak of what is coming up in the next couple of weeks.

E-plans. An addictive site. This is one of the sites I go to, to look for house plans. It's fun. You type in your square footage, how many bedrooms, bathrooms, garages, etc. and they show you plans. Try doing a really big house. It is crazy to see the layouts on some of them!

I hope you all try some of these. And let me know if you have any cool sites you go to on a regular basis.

1 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

I'm definitely lookin into the Coke Rewards. Thanks for the tips!