Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Reality TV

I admit it. I love reality tv. The last two days has been awesome!


Dancing with the Stars- oh my goodness! I can't believe Marie is still there! I don't think she was better than Jennie. I am cheering for Mel and Max now. It is all so exciting to watch!


The Bachelor. What the heck was Brad thinking? He didn't choose either girl in the end! They were completely in love with him! Why didn't he just say, "let's continue to date outside of this fantasy world and see where it takes us?" But nope. He dumped them both. I didn't like DeAnna a whole lot. And it looked like he would have chosen DeAnna over Jenny!

The Biggest Loser. I LOVE this show. It's so inspiring! I can't believe I had never really watched it until this season. It completely changes peoples lives, and I love watching that. Kaye went home last night. I would have voted her out too. She was such a threat to everyone else. I am cheering for Hollie. I really like her, Neil and Bill. (or is it Jim?- whichever twin is left) And Isabeau is going to be a knockout when she loses more weight. Just 4 more weeks of this show. Then we get to see all of the kicked off contestants and how much weight they've lost. How awesome! I need to sign up for the Biggest Loser Club online. Maybe that will motivate my big 'ol booty!


I can't wait for Survivor on Thursday. Will they get rid of anorexic Courtney all ready? She really bugs me.







Well, off to my reality world of cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning! Not as much fun as dancing, going on fantasy dates, or fun survivor challenges. But I think it might be tied with working out!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I am also a reality TV maniac! I was so upset when Sabrina left DWTS that I haven't been motivated to watch this season since. And now to see that Marie is STILL THERE sends me over the edge! I will only tune back in for the finale. I slightly followed the Bachelor and really only watched the last few episodes. I couldn't beleive he let BOTH of them go! What a waste to even watch:( I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Biggest Loser and Survivor. I am glad to see new episodes even on Thanksgiving!

Yes, I realize I do need help;) Happy Thanksgiving!