Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can't live without

So in buying a new/bigger house, we had to redo our budget. Mortgage going up=not eating out, ever. (ok, maybe a few times) and a few other things.

But there are certain things in my life that I will not give up and I will not buy the generic version of. Here's my top 3:

1. Heinz ketchup. I refuse to buy any other brand. I don't like Hunt's and anything else is just gross.

2. Cheerios. I can buy all kinds of generic cereal. Most of it tastes just fine. But when it comes to Cheerios, I have got to have the real thing baby.


3. Charmin. Yep. I don't like anything else. That thin stuff is not fun.


So even though we will be buying more generic things, those three will not be going anywhere. Russ would probably add Diet Coke. Sam's brand is just not the same no matter what anyone says.


So what are your top three?

1 comments:

Erin L. said...

I only buy Jif peanut butter, no generics in that department. I also can't live without my DVR. A few years ago we made it without cable or satelite of any kind to save money. Now that we've lived life with DVR I can't imagine going back.