Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Becca!

Today our Becca is 4. She has been calling herself the "birthday girl" all day. She was announcing it at Walmart even. She's awfully proud of the fact that she is now 4.

I asked Becca tonight what her favorite part of her birthday was and she said, "getting my bunny, Rella". We went to Build a Bear and she picked out a bunny and put it in a Cinderella dress and named her Rella Rabbit.

When asked what the worst part of her birthday was, she said, "having to clean my room- and on my birthday!!".

She got to choose what we had for dinner tonight. She chose Hannah Montana macaroni and cheese. Now that's a birthday dinner I can definitely fix!!








Happy 4th birthday our little tax baby!!
(Maddie got a new outfit for her bear from Build a Bear, so she had to put on her matching outfit too. She even had me do her hair to look like her bear's ears. Becca's hair is in pony tails, like her bunny's ears)

3 comments:

Mel said...

They look so sweet.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Becca! We too have a little tax break baby... she turned five this year!

Heather said...

Hey--I found you through Emily Schuerman's blog--and I think you and I went to MWBC together! I am Heather Fowler--used to be Kopf, and my best friend at camp was Heather Adams. I went there from 89 or 90 through 94 I think. I loved it there!
Just wanted to make a connection...love your blog!
mine is thefowlerfive.blogspot.com