Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Becca

Becca was taking pictures with my camera a minute ago, so I then took some cute pictures of her. I was putting them on the computer and started looking at old pictures. My little Becca is a ham. She has been since she was a baby. I can remember her crawling around and putting something on her head, just to get attention. She was so different than Maddie as a baby. Maddie was always so serious with her nose in a book. She still is. Maddie loves to laugh and be silly too, but not on the same level as Becca. (I'll do a post on Maddie on a different day) It's been interesting to see how different our two girls are. I'm excited to watch them grow up and see who they become.


Becca has made us laugh so much in the last 3 years. Becca is just an awesome kid. So I have a ton of pictures I'm going to try to add to this, so you all can see what Russ and I see every day. An absolute nut.



These last two cracked up up. Becca is such a tomboy/girly girl. She has on Russ' work out hat with a t-shirt and a fancy skirt and a ton of lip gloss. But that fits who she is exactly. And the last picture is of her trying to wink. She'll just look at me and slightly close her eyes and say, "I was winking at you Mommy." How cute. I love this little girl so much!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Awwww.That blog was so sweet, and I loved all the pictures, she is such a pretty little girl.

Ryan, Jen, & Rowan said...

Deep hard laughs...she is a hoot Not too mention how cute she is. You are a very lucky mommy!

Hey, if you get a chance email me at jensuzharp@yahoo.com. I read your blog about Jenny and then went to her blog and saw that she mentioned MD Anderson.

I know that I have never met her before but I wanted to see if there is anything any of us can do down here when she visits Houston.

We have plenty of room if she or her family need a place to stay and beginning in March my friend Andrea will be back in MDA for 30 days for a bone marrow transplant. I would like to stop by and bring something to cheer Jenny up.

Andrea and her family are always at the hospital should they want to meet them when they are down here. I met Andrea in 1992 at church in Houston and I have remained close with her and her family ever since. They have been a regular at the hospital since Jan. 2006 so they might be of comfort and conversation to her family when they are down this way.

Jenny said...

LOVE IT!! She and Gunner seem to have a similar personality. You are lucky to have such sweet little girls. They've grown up so much in a year. I'm so glad we can keep up with each other.

Thanks for all the prayers and the sweet things you said about me.

To your friend Jen: We're at a local MD Anderson here. Thanks for the offer and super sweet kindness, but hopefully we won't ever have to travel to Houston. Everything should be handled here.

Have a great day!