Wednesday, January 16, 2008

42 things you really don't care to know about me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday- I'm pregnant, I'm emotional!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to. Not so much anymore.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 beautiful girls
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me? Never.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Tonsils, yes, Appendix, no.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Before I had kids- heck yeah! Now, no way.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? It depends on how tight they are on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? It depends on the situation.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate with marshmallow or peanut butter. But I'm lactose intolerant, so I only eat it when I am ready to deal with some pain.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they seem happy, and their confidence.
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm one of the most stubborn people I know, and I like to be right (just ask my husband).
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Poppy George
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black pants, tan fuzzy slippers.
19.. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Barbie gummies. Nutritious, I know.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Maddie watching a movie.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? red.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? I love it when the yard guy comes and sprays fertilizer. I also love the smell of a good men's cologne.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football
25. HAIR COLOR? reddish brown
26. EYE COLOR? Blue
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
28. FAVORITE FOOD? When I'm not pregnant- Mexican.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Before kids- scary movies. Not anymore though!
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ella Enchanted
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple paisley
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Why do you think we moved out of Iowa?
33. HUGS OR KISSES? I'm not really a hugger. And I don't want kisses from anyone but my girls and my husband. So I guess I'm neither.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything chocolate.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I wish I was reading a book right now. I can't even catch up on my magazines. Any recommendations?
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing. We're boring, I know.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? The Biggest Loser (I love that show!)
38. FAVORITE SOUND? a baby laughing
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can sing the alphabet backwards. You just wish you could do it!
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Illinois

1 comments:

Ryan, Jen, & Rowan said...

Fertilizer?

Does it remind you of being in the country? You are so funny! How are you feeling?