Thursday, May 21, 2009

house update

So the appraiser called on Tues. night and came out first thing Wed. morning. He was great. He couldn't believe that that lender had forgotten to order an appraisal. He said he is actually backed up 3 weeks and he squeezed us in. Thank you!!!

Anyway, it was too rushed for everyone to get their paperwork done by Friday and there were no times available to close at the abstract office, so we are closing on Tuesday. We will be out of here by Saturday night. So this is our last weekend in our house.

We moved in on May 28, 1999 and are officially moving out May 30, 2009. Ten years and two days. Time flies. But I just know that when we moved IN, we had about HALF, no wait, A QUARTER of the stuff we have now. That's what ten years and 3 kids does to ya, huh? So needless to say, I'll be having a garage sale in a month or so. I have packed so many things that I look at and go, "why do I have this"?

0 comments: