Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2008 Race for the Cure

Russ ran in the Race for the Cure this year. He found a program called "From couch potato to 5K in 9 weeks". Well, he had to condense it to 7 weeks, but he did it. I'm so proud of him. And he did it in just 30 minutes and 44 seconds. Here are a few pics:



Russ (in orange shirt- easy to find) crossing the finish line.

Our little family. The girls and I got up EARLY to get up there to see him run. Rylan slept the entire way up and the whole time we were there. We got there too late for most of the free stuff, but they were able to snatch a couple of these cute lunch bags/play purses.

1 comments:

Mel said...

Cute. I am proud of Russ too. And the family pic, you used the one w/ Russ tilting his head - hehehe - I like it!! Now send me the pic. of me and Amie - heheeh please !!