Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New background and other stuff

To celebrate my blogger-versary, I chose a new background. Pretty, huh? Do you have any idea how many backgrounds there are out there? It took me forever to choose one. So I'm planning on sticking with it for a while.

I added three great songs to my playlist. The first is called Three Little Girls by J.J. Cale and Eric Clapton. I love it! Especially since that is my life now. I never pictured myself with three little girls. (Russ definitely didn't!) But that is what God has blessed us with, so I am extremely happy. It must have been because of all of those times I prayed for a sister. God gave me three girls to be sisters. How blessed they are.

I had a birthday last week. I'm 33 now. Does that still qualify as "early thirties"?

Here are some new pictures of Rylan. She is getting so big so fast. She looks a little like the other girls, but definitely has her own look. I think the brown hair throws us off too. She is just such a good baby. Hardly fusses at all. Maddie and Becca are great big sisters. They are always so willing to help me with whatever I need.
I LOVE the big bows on babies.
Russ can't stand them.
Guess who wins this battle?
Just look at those cheeks!!
The most precious thing ever-
a sleeping baby.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute background! 33 is FOR SURE still the early thirties. Mid thirties doesn't begin until 35;~)

SWEET pictures of baby girl. It is amazing how quickly they grow!

Jessi said...

Rylan is so cute! Yea! You figured out the backgroud thing. How'd you do it!?

Michelle said...

Jessi-
I ended up erasing the entire html and putting the new one up. Then I had to add my playlist again- that part was not a problem. The problem was having to write down everyone's blog addresses and then retype and rename them all when I added them to my blog. That took a long stinkin' time!! But it wasn't "hard".

Mel said...

wow sounds like a lot of work for a new background - but I like it!! And those pictures are so stinkin' cute - she looks so cute!! Happy Belated B-day - forgive me b/c I didn't even get you a card!!! 33 seems unreal to me, can you believe we are in our 30's ???

Mel said...

Hahahahahaha - I just read what you wrote on Jenny's blog - I can't stop laughing!! You are funny - should I remind you that you just had a baby !!

Pam said...

Happy late b-day! 33 isn't old... just old-ER than me. :)

Love the pictures- she is such a cutie and I love her dark hair!!!

Jenny said...

Happy b-day - 33 old? I'm counting to my 40th next year. My official age the rest of my life will be 39 and holding! he he

Those pics are beautiful.