Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Becca started her new school on Monday. She just goes twice a week, but it's a nice break for me and Rylan. She was so excited on Sunday night, but when I got her up Monday morning, not so excited. She was very nervous, which is strange for our social butterfly. Russ finally got her to smile before we left. But when we got to school, she started crying. Maddie and Russ tried to comfort her, but she did not want to be there- as you can tell from these pictures:


Maddie started first grade today. I can't believe she's a first grader! That's what I used to teach, so to think of her like one of my former students is strange. She doesn't seem old enough! I am really excited about Maddie's teacher. I have heard wonderful things about her. And Maddie has many of her kindergarten classmates in her class. So she was thrilled about that. I think she's going to have a great year!



And I HAD to throw some pictures in of Rylan. She is getting so big- and all ready getting chubby. She is just such a good baby. She makes having a third kid seem easy (so far!)




2 comments:

not so zen momma said...

What beautiful girls!

TracyM said...

The picture of you and Rylan is awesome.
Loving the new background and the Enya!! You're so cool!