Wednesday, August 5, 2009

yeah, I know...

It's been quite some time since I've blogged and there is so much to share. So I'll start with the most recent and work my way backwards:

Rylan turned 1 at the end of July. I can't believe it's been a year. She is walking (almost running) and talking like crazy. She is the sweetest baby. She is totally content to sit and watch her Praise Baby videos. She loves her sisters to death (unless they won't let go of her) and wants to be with them upstairs all of the time. She still takes a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon which is fabulous!! Most days she'll still take a 1 hr. nap in the morning.



Rylan's first steps.

Listening to music.

Hiding behind the chair.



Watching Praise Baby.


Our Birthday girl! She got a baby doll- she loves babies.



Our little Ladybug got a ladybug cake.





2 comments:

Samantha said...

Don't you just love how much red-dye goes into a ladybug cake!!! We did that for Rachel's second birthday! I love the red frosting all over Rylan's face...and such a big girl walking! Has it really been a year!

Amy B said...

rylan reminds me of Russ in these pictures!