Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ketchup

We were at Braums last night. I was busy cutting hamburgers in two and dividing up french fries. We get all settled and Becca says, "where is my ketchup?" I looked around because I know she had one of those little cups with ketchup in it.

Then I look at Rylan. She's in her highchair, with her head bent down (surely so we couldn't see what she was doing) sucking the ketchup right out of the little white paper container. She had squeezed it so it was coming out and boy was she licking it up as fast as she could. I got it away from her with only minor ketchup stains on my shirt and hers. She had the perfect little ketchup mustache and was smiling so big. It's times like these that I wish I kept a disposable camera in my diaper bag. It was hilarious. The girls couldn't stop laughing.

So we now know that Rylan can reach things on the table and she's not afraid to go after something she wants!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

We had a "salsa incident" once. :)

Mel said...

that is sooo funny. Should have taken a pic. w/ your phone. Funny funny.

Emily said...

That is good-you need to get a fanny pack for your new camera! You could have unlimited blog worthy topics...and you'd look good too!

Jessi said...

haha! That's too cute!