Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Money

One of Becca's first words was money. No joke. I think the order went, Mama, Dada, Madda and then money. She has loved money almost her entire life. You have no idea what just a penny does for this girl. She gets so excited to have money in her piggy bank or her purse. And I can get her to clean about anything with the promise of money after she has completed her task.

So I wasn't completely shocked when I went to check on her last night before I went to bed. She had been asleep for a couple of hours, but what was in her hand? Money. Uncle John had given her a fifty cent piece that she couldn't bear to part with. So she slept with it, along with two pennies and a dime. Until mean mommy came in and took it out of her hand. But before I did, I got pictures!









0 comments: