Friday, November 21, 2008

House for sale!

This is the house that Russ and Michelle built.

This is the living room of the house that Russ and Michelle built.

This is the backyard of the house that Russ and Michelle built, and it's all for sale.
Ok, so I'm not clever enough to do the "This is the house that Jack built" poem. But if you want the website to see a virtual tour of our house, send me an email. I don't want to just put it out there for the whole world to see where I live.
Our house has been on the market now for 2 weeks. Yes, I know that's not very long, but I was working my self to death for the 2 weeks before that getting this house ready. It hasn't looked this good since we first built it.
We built this house in 1999. We moved in at the end of May of 1999. We had no children then and our house seemed huge! Russ had his own study. I had a sewing/scrapbooking room and we had a guest room for all of our out of state friends and family. It was great.
Fast forward to 2008. I have taken over the study for my Creative Memories stuff, I have a sewing cabinet in our bedroom, Becca gets kicked out of her bottom bunk (full size) when we have guests. There is no where to move here. We have outgrown our house. We love it to pieces, but it is time to move on.

We have found a house that we love that is twice the size of this one. But... we won't put an offer on it, until this one sells. So nervously I sit EVERY day, waiting for a phone call of someone to come see our house, fall in love with it and buy it so we can buy our "other house".
Do you know how hard it is to live in a spotless house? Ok, Jenny, I know you do.... But I am not used to it. I clean before I go to bed, I clean when I wake up. My house sparkles. You all can now drop in any time, and I won't mind at all. Jessi- I could do that old post now where I take a picture of all of the different places in my house. You'd be impressed!
So if anyone would like to buy my house, please call me!! I am not good at being patient.

0 comments: