Thursday, November 5, 2009

Concert #2- AC/DC

AC/DC. What can I say? When Russ asked me if I wanted to go, I said no. After a little convincing, I decided to go with him. Boy am I glad I did. This concert was awesome! I had no idea I liked so many AC/DC songs. And no, AC/DC does not stand for after Christ, devil's child. They got their name from one of their younger sisters who looked at a sewing machine and saw ac/dc on it. They thought it fit because of the type of music they would be playing would have so much electricity and excitement in it.

We had great seats for this concert. I was just glad to have a seat this time. :)

Russ looking like a crazy rocker, me just looking crazy.

Me and my friend, Carla. We had so much fun with Terry and Carla. I'm glad we went together.



Mitzi, This mullet is for you:

Train tracks on a big screen with a train sound getting louder and louder.

This could only mean "Rock 'N Roll Train"!

Brian Johnson- lead singer.

"Back in Black"- love this song!

"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"

It was a little scary to watch these old dudes dance. I hope they didn't hurt themselves. Brian Johnson is 62!!!!

"Thunderstruck"- LOVE this song!!

"Hells Bells"

Terry and Carla rockin' it to "Shook Me All Night Long".

Mitzi- I took this one for you too- total '80's. Carla and I wondered if their jeans were pinch rolled. :)

"Whole Lotta Rosie"- yes she's a giant blow up doll on top of the locomotive. She tapped her foot to the beat and moved back and forth. It was a little creepy, but cool at the same time.

Angus Young is amazing guitar player, but he is also one freaky lookin' dude. He's like 56. Crazy!

"Highway to Hell"- this song is also not what most people think. It's about a teenage boy who is trying to sneak into his girlfriend's bedroom.

"For Those About to Rock"- we salute you!!


I loved it. I had a blast. I never would have thought that I would enjoy it that much, but I did. So glad Terry and Carla went, they made it even more fun. I am now a huge fan of these amazing old rockers. Way to go old guys- but please don't gyrate so much, I'm afraid you'll break a hip.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Michelle, you are too cool for school!! Do your girls appreciate just how very hip their mom is? I am stuck back w/ James Taylor, Jimmy B., and wishing John Denver wasn't dead so I could see him in concert....You have got me beat!